Monday, October 29, 2012

[Pix] Hyun Joong at Happy Camp Recording 10.28.12 by MurdererQ

I am sure you have heard a lot about the recording at 'Happy Camp' last night. I am certain too that you've seen the photos that were shared in many sites.  Regardless if you've seen them, I am still sharing them here as I like how happy Hyun Joong look at the recording yesterday.

Here are nicely taken snapshots from no less than  high quality photo sharer MurdererQ that she shared on her Baidu blog. As always huge thanks!

As a gentle reminder before you enjoy MurdererQ's photos...

 DO NOT EDIT PHOTOs PLEASE.
※圖片嚴禁修改。圖片嚴禁修改。圖片嚴禁修改。包括在WEIBO!!!
※재업로드,2차 변형 금지!!!
※画像二次加工禁止です!!!



















As of this posting, Hyun Joong is probably on his way back to S Korean.

Alright, 'Happy Camp' with Hyun Joong will air on the 10th of November at 7:35PM. Those who won't be able to watch in on TV like me, we will be patiently waiting for the upload on YT or any other streaming sites.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murderer Q's photos are something I anticipate. He has a perfectly model, but he seems to get HJL in his best. Love HJL's gorgous smile and laugh.

Anonymous said...

He looked so happy and enjoying himself so much. The photos were fab as usual. No matter how many times i look at the photos they never fail to put a smile on my face. He was having a ball. Envy all the fans there.

Anonymous said...

Sweeeet and cheerful HyunJoong. I cannot wait to watch this program!!!