Tuesday, June 26, 2012

[Notice from B2M] Kyu Jong's Enlistment Date

Another notice from B2M was released just this afternoon.  It is a notice in which many Triple S and ThanKYUs is dreading to come.  It is the enlistment date of Kyu Jong.

Honestly, I can't think much of what to say for this post.  One thing for sure though is that, I will be waiting.  

Here is the translation of xiaochu shared in Quainte501 and SGNoonas.


***

[News] B2M notice - Kim KyuJong’s Enlistment Details
Credits : kyu-jong.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Hello This is B2M Entertainment.

This is to inform you that Kim KyuJong’s enlistment date has been confirmed.

23-Jul-2012 (Monday), JeonJu Division 35 Training Centre

KyuJong will be admitted to JeonJu Division 35 on 23-Jul (Mon)
He will receive 4 weeks of basic training, after which will be serving as public service officer.

KyuJong is currently spending his time on his regular broadcast schedule and producing of video and finishing up the production of album that is to be released before his enlistment.
He will be working hard to have precious time with his fans before his enlistment.

We hope that you can give KyuJong lots of love and support in the future too,
When he comes back with an even more handsome and healthier image 2 years later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What am I going to do now? I love all of them but kyu jong is my biased. Please can someone give some words of encouragement because
I'm crying right now...

Anonymous said...

dun cry dear...two years is short..we will see him again..fighting!! and when the time come..its gonna be the best thing ever..p/s its my hope for ss501 too...trust^^

Anonymous said...

i'm glad he will be admitted on 23 july coz i really thought he'll be admitted early july but i still sad coz i will not see him for 2 years and from what i read he will release a new album..happy for it..at least i have something that belongs to kyu,which is his album.. promise to him,he will be my forever bias alongside with his brothers..gud luck my kyu..^^

Anonymous said...

Gee, less than a month to go :-( kyu jong ah, have many appearances before you go in. Btw, what does public service do, in contrast to army, navy, marines? Does this mean we get to see him once in a while? Rain, for instance, recently appeared in a military show.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh, the inevitable military service that breaks fans' hearts, but they always come out with a stronger, positive image. I'm highly anticipating the album that Kyu Jong is apparently releasing before his enlistment. Like with some others, I don't really understand the "public service", but us ThanKYUs will definitely wait for Kyu Jong. Like pretty much everyone else, I was really shocked when I first heard of Kyu Jong's July enlistment... Personally I think that it was more shocking for Triple S/ThanKYUs because it seems so early and it was unexpected as the majority of male Korean celebrities enlist in their late 20s - early 30s. Anyway, I'm already anticipating Kyu Jong's two year comeback! Kyu Jong, fighting! SS501, especially Jung Min (because he is my SS501 bias as well as Kyu Jong) because of the legal issues with CNr, fighting! Let's hope to see them all on one stage after a couple of years~!

Ling said...

Why do I felt that my eyes and heart are so heavy and down? :( This enlistment seems hard for me to accept. Couldn't do much for Kyu but to wait until his release in another 2 long years