Tuesday, April 17, 2012

[Vid] Hyung Jun Cut Scenes in EP 2 of 'I Love You' 04.17.12

Cut scenes of Hyung Jun in Episode 2 of 'I Love You' is here. Loads of thanks to for sharing in YouTube and to prettyboy_jun for the tweet.

Hyung Jun as Chae Jung Min has a screen time of more than 19 minutes in tonight's episode. Here is the video for your viewing pleasure.

Please DO NOT re-upload video in any other streaming sites including YouTube.



Despite being in a military uniform and acting just as an ordinary citizen, Hyung Jun is looking so handsome as Chae Jung Min. His acting is quite good and natural. He's a fast learner. Way to go Hyung Jun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liezle,
someone has started subbing the documentary in english. The first part is already up on youtube- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EUisL4_Cg0&feature=player_embedded

Sinthia said...

aaaaaaah I'm going crazy with so many things to see and I just don't have enough time to see!!
But I'm happy to know he's doing well, as soon as I can I'll check it.
thanks for sharing here Liezle!!