Friday, April 13, 2012

[Media Pix] Hyung Jun in 'I Love You' PressCon 04.13.12

SBS Plus mini series 'I Love You' had its press conference today at 11AM at the11th floor of CGV Cinemain Cheongdam Cine City Gangnamgu,Seoul. Present at the press conference are Director Yun Ryu Hae, script writer Kim Myung Ho actors Lee Soon Jae, Jeong Young Suk, Kim Ho Yeong and Kim Hyung Jun.

SBS mini-series 'I Love You' will start to broadcast on the 16th of April at 9PM KST.

Here are media photos from the press conference lifted from Daum and Naver. With so many articles I hope translation of the news will be available soon.







































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they look good together...they seem close...sigh...

Anonymous said...

I agree they look good together. I hope their chemistry would transform into the screen.

Anonymous said...

baby get that girl ! lol they look cute