Thursday, March 08, 2012

[Scanned Mag] Hyun Joong in A Muse Mag March Issh

I rarely post scanned magazine picture but since there is not much about Hyun Joong lately I thought of sharing this and and few other things that I read on line.

Thanks much to @Venice_YS for the tip on Twitter. Here are scanned photos of Hyun Joong from the March issue of A MUSE magazine which I lifted from DSCS.UUEASY.com.

It's been weeks since Hyun Joong finished his activities in Japan but the heat of his popularity still continues. He can be seen in many magazines, entertainment portals, posters and cfs.




I miss his dark hair. But from the pix and vid
from last weekend's BigBang's Big Show,
it seems that he now is sporting dark hair.





Before I end this post, I have been reading that Hyun Joong is already preparing for an album which is rumored to be released on April. I really don't know how true this news is. If this is true then we will probably be able to see Young Saeng and Hyun Joong promoting together. But hey, please DO TAKE NOTE that this is just a rumor going around. It is still better if we get official confirmation from the man himself or KeyEast, k?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss him in dark color hair too
thanks liezel for all ur updates

Anonymous said...

Miss Hyun Joong so much.
Hope that he'll come back in Apr.
Cannot wait more.
All best for him.

Anonymous said...

can't wait for his comeback !
miss him so much !

Anonymous said...

I miss him like crazy too. I can't wait for his comeback. I would love to see him and YS promote together.