Friday, January 13, 2012

[Vid] Hyung Jun's Cuts in JTBC ‘Quiz Show Idols’ Premiere‘ 01.13.12

JTBC Quiz Show Idols’ Premiere‘ wherein Kim Hyung Jun was one of the guests was shown tonight. Hyung Jun's cuts from the show has just been posted by Prettyboy on their YouTube channel.

The MC of this show is Kim Gura, who recently was on the news (again) due to his remarks on how artists from the Big 3 agencies namely: SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment, and JYP Entertainment perform on variety programs. Kim Gura is well known for his blunt/harsh way for criticizing guests yet humorous attitude when hosting TV shows.

Hyung Jun met Kim Gura again. I wonder how their meeting was. I remember how Kim Gura and MCs of 'Radio Star' back in December 2009 bullied Hyung Jun. But Hyung Jun guested in the same show again in April 2011 to promote his solo album.

Anyway, as earlier reported in some articles Hyung Jun shared pieces of advice to his juniors and if my memory serves me write, he also talked about in this show his first acting debut.

Here's the HQ vid from Prettyboy for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unnie, do you kno where I can find that Radio Star ep back in '09 with eng subs? That was a really good show with them laughing and such but the last time I watched it was in early last year. Now I can't find it...or anyone here! Please help me find it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi @6:17AM,

I am providing you the link to SS501 Star Golden Fishery part 1 (1/3) below. You can select to view the balance in the same site.

Enjoy!!!

http://kiwi.kz/watch/flecicq5scme/