Thursday, November 10, 2011

[Article] Hyung Jun to Release First Solo DVD

I have been reading about Hyung Jun's first solo DVD and fan signing but couldn't post anything about it because haven't seen any English details until I saw this post tweeted by AKP. Much thanks to elliefilet for doing the news article in English.

Do get a copy and join the the fan signing as well on the 13th of November.

***

[News] SS501′s Kim Hyung Jun to release his first solo DVD
Source + Photo: Nate
Courtesy of elliefilet / AllKPop


SS501‘s Kim Hyung Jun will be releasing his first solo DVD.

Agency S-Plus Entertainment stated, “The DVD will contain footage from Kim Hyung Jun’s performances in Japan, including his concert on November 10th.” The singer decided to release the DVD after receiving constant requests by fans.

The DVD will also contain the remixed version of “My Girl” as well as his new single, “Sleepless Night“. Fans will find a life-sized poster and other gifts with the DVD.

In related news, Kim Hyung Jun will be holding a fan signing event on November 13th in Korea.

1 comment:

sinthia said...

I NEED this DVD!!! *_____*
I'm sure it must be wonderful!! I was complaining because there was only a japanese version and it wouldn't have english subs, but this, I'll buy for sure!Just a pity I can't get his sign in it. =\