Tuesday, October 25, 2011

[Pix] Kyu Jong @ JeonJu Fan Signing 10.24.11

Yesterday, Kyu Jong went back to his hometown, JeonJu, for a scheduled fan signing event. Lucky fans from JeonJu as well as from other cities were giving the chance to get an autograph of Kyu Jong and a free sweet smile and a bit of a chat.

Here are photos shared by 프리 on SS601.com which were taken by herself. According to what I read somewhere, Kyu Jong was very happy receiving fans at the event.












After the event, I wonder if Kyu Jong was able to visit and spend time with his parents and stayed overnight. Well,I wish he was able to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uwaaaa,,uri prince looks handsome,,as always :) tht blue shirt really suit him *o*
I wish he was able to visit his family too^^

Anonymous said...

I don't see any bodyguard or manager around Kyu Jong.

ping0119 said...

I hope he spend time with his family too... Since he got to go back in between his hectic schedule