Friday, October 21, 2011

[Media Pix] Hyung Jun @ S/S 2012 Seoul Fashion Week

Today at the 2012 S/S Seoul Fashion Week that was held at Seoul Trade Exhibition Center (SETEC) in Seoul the collection of Song Zio was strutted on the runway by Cha Seung Won, Kim Hyung Jun and other models.

Here are media photos that I lifted from Naver and Daum. Hyung Jun is looking dashing in the black suit and sexy on the orange tunic.

Hyung Jun has been modeling Song Zio's creations if I am not mistaken for the past 3 years now and if my memory serves me right, it is his fourth time to take the runway at the Seoul Fashion Week.




















6 comments:

sinthia said...

He's a wonderful model! ^^
The stylist must have really liked HJB as he keeps calling him to do it.
I'm happy getting some news about him. =D

Anonymous said...

Holy crap he looks handsome ! but am not surprise (:

wilda said...

he is like forign model..^^

Anonymous said...

@7.33am, that is what I thought too. But why do models look so stern? Cannot smile? :-)

/kelly

wilda said...

I think its for mysterious image ^^

Anonymous said...

i like when he show his abs..hehehheheehe so sexy..Baby Fighting!!!