Friday, February 25, 2011

Hyung Jun left a message on his official webby

I was just doing my usual rounds when I saw this tonight on Ode's blog. Thanks for the translation of Hyung Jun's message on his homepage today, Ode. Likewise thanks too for letting us know that the drip was on Feb 21st. When I first saw it I thought that it was yesterday as I read somewhere that Hyung Jun has a flu.

Alright so don't get bothered by the photos it's vitamin drip not the kind of drip that we should be worried.

***

[Trans] Homepage Diary Entry「Hyungjun's here!!」
Korean to English translation by Ode / SS501Ode/blogspot.com
Source : hyungjun.co.kr


Hyungjun's here!! @ 2011-02-25 15:04:45

Hi everybody! Hyungjun's here
It's my first time leaving an entry here, I feel very excited ne.
I saw all the entries that all of you left here since opening of homepage.^^
Do visit this official Korean homepage often ya.
My album will be out in March so just wait a lil' longer,
and please give alot of your support for my first solo album.

A bo~nus that I'm attaching with my first entry!
I hope you don't get shocked when you see this.ㅜㅜ
These days as I was doing my schedules and preparing for my album,
in order to show forth the best of my profile,
I took an injection of vitamin on the day before my MV shooting^^

This' the proof that I took vitamin injection!!!
I Love Ya' everybody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you, baby! :') Keep fighting!!!

Anonymous said...

i appreciate Maknae's foresight.... he knows us fans will be worried and cluck, cluck like mother hens when we see him like this^^ hence his do-not-be-worried-message on his webby....

if you need this drip to make you feel better, go for it, love - remember health is wealth^^ (A)

Anonymous said...

Hyung Jun Hwaiting!!!