Saturday, January 22, 2011

[Unsubbed] Kim Hyung Jun Become ProGamer Season 2 Ep 1

Much thanks to crazynoona for the tip where we can watch the 1st episode of Kim Hyung Jun Become ProGamer Season 2 Ep 1 in YT. Much thanks as well to DHJfan for uploading. I still have to watch and will make my comments later. I'll get back to this post once i'm done watching and doing some other stuff. Meanwhile, you go and watch and let us know your thoughts.

Btw, I hope the TeamLiquid will do the trans.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting them, I really appreciate it ^_^ Baby is very down to earth, fumy, cute and kind

fellyz said...

I've watched the unsubbed version, thou I don't understand much Korean, but seeing HyungJun trying to force these progamers to join his team is really funny, also his 'yo my brother, yo man, come on yo~ + random English make me LOL.
Here is the new thread in Teamliquid forum, as they the subteam said the sub-version will be out 3 days after airing, so keep following the thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=185530
I read many positive comments from these SC lovers about HyungJun comeback. Who won't like HyungJun's friendliness and humor? he's such a funny guy ^^

Anonymous said...

when he laughed. i was laughing too.lol Oh My God, crazy hyung jun-ssi.haha

Anonymous said...

i've already watch the unsubbed version last night, you might see SS501 trademark in the episode... this season might be more interesting and i found that hyung jun really a funny person. love him more and more.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see this when it is subbed..hyung jun is so funny.love him to bits..so cute and sweet