Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hyung Jun's message posted on his Japanese webby 01.27.11

It looks like not a day rest for Hyung Jun after his stint in the musical 'Cafe-In' ended last Sunday. And I believe he will have a full calendar in the coming weeks as well as he will be zipping of to Japan for the preparation of his album.

Anyway, despite being busy Hyung Jun was able to leave a message today in his Japanese official board. Here it is. Much thanks to crazynoona for sharing the translation of Hyung Jun's message on Jjunaway in Only Jun.

***
[Trans] Hyung Jun’s new message on JJunaway 01.27.11

Source: JJunaway (kimhyungjun.jp)
Trans: Only Jun (kimhyungjun.net)

Re-post with full credits please.




Hello, I’m Kim Hyung Jun.
Today I’m having a photoshoot for a women’s magazine.

Musical Café-In performances have also ended smoothly
It is only a few days away before I meet everyone in Japan

Have also smoothly signed a deal with Avex
Only left with the official Japanese solo album activity…

Eum… my first target is
my album to enter the Oricon chart!!

JJUNAWAY everyone will give me a lot of support right?

Wish to meet everyone sooner.
Everyone is also thinking the same right? he he

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh dont like that suit much!XD
Let's aim for 1st place in Oricon chart!!:D

sinthia said...

OWNN, can't wait his album!!! I'm sure we can get first place my sweet Junnie. ^^

Anonymous said...

aww..i hope he reaches the oricon chart!!
fighting hyungjun - no 1 !

Anonymous said...

I agree with anon 2:01, I dont like the suit either, it doesnt match him, I hope I can read the interview!