Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Glamorous Sky by Jung Min from 'Present' DVD

Oh wow I love Jung Min's version of Nana's theme song 'Glamorous Sky'! The song is perfect for him. Loving it so much!

We first heard him sing this song last November 13 when a video of him was released practicing singing this song. You may click HERE for that. Now listen to the full song as Jung Min shows to us that he can be a rocker as well. This vid was a cut from his 'Present' DVD. Thanks to shyoon1230 for sharing.

5 comments:

Poshdrive said...

God! JUng Min can really be what he wanna be...

Ooh...super fierce and seductive!!

Anonymous said...

omg!! the rockstar looks really good on him..he will be a star in japan.!!

sinthia said...

I looooooooooved it!!! He did great!! I never thought he could singing rock, but he can!! And very well!
Yeah Poshdrive, I agree with you, he can be what he wanna be ^^ and do what he wanna do!

Anonymous said...

all the ss501 members are so talented they can do any genera they want and do it goood! that's what I think.
I always wanted them to try more of a rock feel.

Anonymous said...

omg! mal darling you never cease to amaze me!