Thursday, November 25, 2010

[Article] Kyu Jong's Tweet to Hyung Jun Made it to the News

I tweeted this on the night the news came out and I thought no one is going to translate it. Finally kelemama did which she was posted on 501wangja ... much thanks! Heaps of thanks as well to xiaochu for tweeting.

I wish that the reported who reported this also got to see Young Saeng reaction to Kyu Jong's tweet which is "What is this again - - This kid surprises us in various ways keke."

***


11/24 [news] SS501 Kim Kyu Jong disclosed fellow member Kim Hyung Jun's kiss photo.
Translation courtesy of kelemama @ 501wangja.multiply.com

23rd (Nov) Kim Kyu Jong posted at his twitter "Hey look at this kid~~~ Making (funny) faces~~Oo-ing?!" along with a kissing scene photo of Kim Hyung Jun.

The kiss photo was taken from a scene from Kim Hyung Jun's muscial 'Cafe-In', from the photo can see that Kim Hyung Jun's eyes were shut, and lips were pressed onto mouth of actress Oh Geum Ji.

On this, Kim Kyu Jong used a jealous tone to tease Kim Hyung Jun.

Netizens who had seen the pics expressed differently "Bobo kiss scene looks so real ah" "Are both of them having true feelings?" "Kyu Jong is jealous yah?".

Meanwhile, on 22nd during musical 'Cafe-in' production press conference held in BaekAm Arts Hall, Kim HyungJun had the kiss scene which is the most romantic scene and the scene which he sees his partner actress as the opposite gender.

Kim Hyung Jun's Musical 'Cafe-In' will be showing at Baek Am Arts Hall from 24 November to 23 January next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no, now they will be careful in what they write. i want them to be themselves so we can enjoy their brotherhood. what's wrong with these reporters, no more news for them so they have to they havt to take it from twitter? I think twitter is very personal, the reporter invaded their privacy.s

Anonymous said...

I don't think there is anything wrong with this article. Twitter isn't really private unless you make it so. I like that the media picked this up and let fans who don't have twitter see how close they are.

hyunjaikim29 said...

OMG!...
is the kissing scene is part of the show?
I don't believe it!...

Anonymous said...

At first when I saw this I was thinking " Why are they kissing " and I was reading and I didnt get it the first time and I then I read it a second time and I got it that time at just laughed at my self because I was kind of mad which I shouldn't have been because of course we will never go out or anything but I don't like him that much.