Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jung Min's Latest FB Photos 10.28.10

You may check traslation HERE.

***

I said that I'm going to hit the sack after my last post. But after hitting the tweet button on Twitter, Jung Min showed up with these 3 new photos he posted on FB.

After I post these photos [without text trans] , I'm really going to sign out and go to bed.


일본 캘린더 촬영전에....^^

부사장님이 본인이 찍은 사진이라며...올리라며....T^T

소니더 워더 샤오쯔웨~~가 주신 소니 전자뇌

볼뿡이

style="text-align: center;">
... 'night everyone and thanks... (`O`) ... (-_-) zzz...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mal mal mal never get tired of looking at you

YunJi said...

heyhey may i know what's JungMin's FB name?

liezle said...

Hi YunJin and sorry for the late reply. Here's JM's FB account > http://www.facebook.com/OfficialParkJungMin?v=info