Monday, October 25, 2010

[FanAccout] Seeing Hyun Joong Leaving Incheon on 10.24.10 to Beijing

Super thanks to Wonderrrgirl for emailing her translation of the fanaccount.

Alright now I'm confused, on Twitter it's said the he's leaving Beijing to Seoul and he has checked in? He arrived Beijing yesterday, right? Can someone please confirm?


***

2010/10/20 Going to Korea for a free & easy trip with my high school friends.
Chinese-English Translation : Wonderrrgirl @ lovekimhyunjoong.com
Repost from leiruiw @ baidu (she did not mention who wrote this)

5 days 4 nights

Returning flight 2010/10/24, afternoon, at Incheon airport, I met Kim Hyun Joong

It's not at the grand lobby, instead it's at the passengers terminal beside the provisions store.

He seems to be here to catch a flight

Korea Air 10/24 KE855 from Seoul to Beijing 11:35am flight

At first, we are supposed to go to counter 28 to apply for a tax refund.

Who would have thought that my friend stopped me.

She said there is a very tall very handsome man who looks like Kim Hyun Joong, asked me to proceed over to take a look.

Who would have thought

With a closer look, that handsome backview indeed! It is my beloved Kim Hyun Joong

He is moving towards the seats near counter 28 to sit.

With him there is a male manager, a female manager and a body guard.

When he walked past me

I, who stands at 170cm, even felt that Hyun Joong is really tall in person.

He is wearing a black coat, with black jeans and black UGG (boots)

On his hand, he is carrying the "LV" male bag and wearing his earpieces, walking by.

Simply way too ~~~handsome~~~ What's with wearing all black, even so how did he still manage to shine so brightly

The real him is so handsome this time he didn't wear his black shades.

Once I saw him taking a seat, I immediately moved to the seat behind him.


Because I have learnt a bit of Korean, I first asked his female manager if I could take a photo with him.

She said no.

Then, I don't want to run to the front of Hyun Joong to snap a picture it will scare him (He is playing iPAD)

So I just took a video first.

Me, who is sitting behind him gathered up my courage to ask him for an autograph.

Finally, after the male manager considered for a while, he tapped Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong then signed his signature for me ~


Photo of Hyun Joong's signature posted on baidu:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....so envy

Anonymous said...

the lucky girl is here

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/vita1/6491779

Anonymous said...

Doesn't seem like he got much rest if he flew to Beijing on 10/24 and returned to Seoul on 10/25. He probably would have gotten more rest if he just stayed at home unless this was a business trip.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anony at 1:07.How can a person rest with an overnight trip to a place far from Seoul ? My guess is that he was there for a business trip I'm sure will know what it was all about after a few days . Wasn't there a drama where his name was supposed to be shortlisted ? This drama was supposed to be either SHK or YEH as leading lady .

Anonymous said...

he is not with coordy noona. so its not for cf/shoot.
sign new contract maybe??