Sunday, August 29, 2010

[Vids] Young Saeng's Performances in Persona Encore

These number of Young Saeng during Persona in Seoul Encore are the best amongst the numbers he did during the whole Persona Tour. He brought the house down with his 'We' and 'Find' stage.

Check these video of Young Saeng from the Persona Encore DVD release.

Thanks again to tjinda28 for uploading this vids on her YT channel and to candy for the tip.



Just in case you've forgotten what he said here's translation once again.

Young Saeng~

I want to tell you my dearest friend.
Will only remember the sadness as compared to happiness~
However, I wil think of you when that happened.
We can feel the love you give
so that we can stand up and strive again.
And now we are,
we are connected together with our hearts
We can be together forever
Together, tonight, in this blissful night,
in this very moment, let our meeting become a precious memory
I love you~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aigoo.....how can anyone not love this boy(man)??????!!!!!

Anonymous said...

shy prince bacome a bad boy!!
arg!! he still cute no matter what!

Anonymous said...

'Find' was PRICELESS! Breath-taking! He's so good. When i first got to know SS501, he wasn't my favourite. Now he's not my favorite either, since i now like all of them equally, but I really have to credit him for his great voice. It was his voice that drew me to him first. Looking forward to greater numbers coming from him in future!

Anonymous said...

I thought that this DVD was going to be released 1st week of september?

YS performance is ALWAYS exemplary!

I miss him soooooooo much that it hurts (A)

Anonymous said...

Very talented man! You cannot ignore him anyway! So long YS! My prayers always with you! God bless!