Monday, July 12, 2010

[GIFs] they're adorkable #2

I really miss seeing the dorkiness of SS501. To cure me of missing them so much, I sometimes just go to YouTube and look for their early days videos. And they never fail to make me laugh.

Here are some of the recent dorkiness of SS501. I'm pretty sure just by looking at the GIFs you already know where they are from. Thanks 찌니 52 for posting these GIFs made by J on SS601.com.

Please DO NOT hotlink.






Btw, I've posted last week several GIFs as well, if you haven't seen them yet you may click HERE.

After seeing all the GIFs who do you think is the dorkiest?

Their waving at you. ^_^

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course KHJ-he has his dorky days -as if you didn't know .

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Liezle...I miss them so much and their dorkiness too! I love how they are never afraid to show their true selves to us. I think Maknae is the dorkiest! But Leader is just right next to him though..hehe! He is so 4D-ish and out of this world! I love and will support all of them...dorky or not!

Anonymous said...

i miss them :(

Anonymous said...

of course, hyun joong!!! who in the whole world can compete with his 4d dorkiness and cuteness?

tetsu girl said...

JungMin's so funny, smiling so charmingly while holding a sign that calls him a "dubious man" (I think). lol! i love all their adorkableness! <3

Anonymous said...

hyunjoong is so cute n funny ..

Anonymous said...

all 5 of them, of course^^. that's why we love them. they don't refrain themselves from doing dorky stuff.

i share the same sentiments like you Liezle, i just can't accept the things happening yet, i am sooooooooooooo depressed. AND I resent DSP @#*&+_*&^ !!!

khin said...

Leader is the most dorky (I hope he never change...) , baby is funny and JM is adorable.....

Anonymous said...

of course Leader KHJ is the dorkiest and handsomest, Baby is the babyiest and funniest, JM is the girliest and craziest, Kyu Jong the sweetest and HYS is the cutest..ha..ha...miss them

Anonymous said...

They are all so adorkable. <3
And Jung Min, you are indeed very suspcious (in the adorable way) kekeke.

Ah, I miss them heaps too :(

Anonymous said...

oh God...miss them so much!!!