Friday, June 18, 2010

[Clear Vid] Kim Hyun Joong in Eat Bulaga

Heaps of thanks again to Lyn for sending link for me to download Leader's guesting in Eat Bulaga.

I've so much to tell about his guesting in Eat Bulaga but will tell you that on my next post. I think this time not only one lady luck is sitting on my shoulder but one on each shoulder. ^___^ Really really got giddy every time he looks on his left. Why? Because I was standing there!!! Standing right on the left side of the stage! About 10 feet away from him! You'll get to see some of my pix later. ^^

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Liezle, right here waiting for you to spill everything and I mean everything. Gosh, lady luck seem to be smiling on you! After seeing you so many times Hyun Joong must surely remember you ...

Latigre said...

Woahh.. Liezle, you're sure lucky.
Can't wait for the account.

Anonymous said...

LOL at the interpreter....English subs please... so Leader went to Philippines? wonder when they're coming to NJ, USA? thanks for the update.... (A)