Saturday, April 24, 2010

[Pix] Park Jung Min at Gimpo 23/04

Oh yeah! PHeroMin got photos of Jung Min released early. Huge huge thanks to Imane for shoving this set of photos.

His hair is short again. I'm not saying that I don't like it but I much prefer Jung Min sporting longer hair. ^_^

Anyway, much thanks to the shutterbug of PHeroMin for capturing JM at Gimpo.

credit Pheronim/baidu

I'm sure everyone is happy tonight/today. All the members' major fanclubs have shared photos of their idols. Miseong, Mabel, Madelaine, Pentacle, HeStory, PrettyBoy, HSScandal, khj.co.kr and PHeroMin. I'm sure there'll be more coming as I believe some Korean fans also went to Japan to support SS501 in the Hallyu Card Concert.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think He looks really cute and fresh, eventhough that hair style is a bit too leader's.

Unknown said...

I lived his short hair, very manly and fashion^^
he is even more handsome!! *-*

one week only...i can't wait!!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol at the 4th pic...jungmin's finger sticking out...lol!