Friday, March 26, 2010

Will Kim Hyun Joong take the runway too?

source : ameliepink

I have known about this MVIO thing when I was in Seoul for the Persona in Seoul Encore but didn't say anything about this because there's no confirmation. Actually even as of this writing there is no confirmation [unless there is that i do not know].

Anyway, according to this post [thanks to Yvonne for tipping us on the sidebar], on March 26 at 12NN in SETEC, MVIO will be unveiling its Autum & Winter Collection for 2010-2011 with the theme MOUNTAINEERING.

In this blog where I got the above it says, WITH Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum and Yoo Seung Ho.

So will Hyun Joong be attending? Let's wait and see. For LIVE BROADCAST click HERE. [ahh... wish i can watch]

I remember last year, same month, March, that he did the finale of MVIO fashion show in SFW too donning the Sherlock Holmes attire. I remember also that we were all guessing whether he'll be attending or not.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liezle,
Wish to see HyunJoong tomorrow.
I'm the one on the sidebar.
Thank you very much for sharing a lot of info with us. *^^*
--Yvonne

liezle said...

Thanks Yvonne for the tip! I've credited you properly by editing my post earlier.

Oh yeah, wish to see him too. ^^

~liezle

Anonymous said...

I wish , i wish!!!! Miss him so much.....

LHL said...

i'll try watch it at work and scn shot if i can....

Unknown said...

i miss leader and the boys.. thanks for keeping us updated!

huiling said...

the webcast is not loading for me...
i got stuck at a don't know whose backview...

liezle said...

Hi LHL! Oh tough luck. Probably there are so many streaming now since Leader attended.

Just go look for photos i'm sure it's now uploaded on many portals.

Anonymous said...

AGrrr.....i can't watch it!!..Something's wrong with the website!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhgrrr... I can't watch it! Something's wrong with the website!