Friday, February 19, 2010

hot young men watching 'legally blonde' [edited]

Been very busy all day and wasn't able to blog. ^^

Anyway, let me start off with this news that I've seen on AllKPop. I've actually posted early this week [last Tuesday] on the sidebar that Hyun Joong was seen watching Legally Blonde with Jae Joong last Monday, 15th of February. Photos of these two hot guys were posted on the net yesterday and it was said that the third person with them is Micky.

I guess you could easily say that this is JJ

In gray is said to be Micky, JJ with the black beanie.

Nope, Hyun Joong is not in any of the photos. ^^

photos : credit as labeled and AKP

Clarification to this post :

I was just told by my Seoul mate that there is NO Hyun Joong in the pictures. They are Jaejoong, Yoochun and their managers. Tt's true that Leader watched the musical with Jaejoong but they left the venue by their cars and didn't meet again. it was seen that only Jaejoong and Yoochun were together that night.

10 comments:

Stephanie Oktafianti said...

The grey one should be Leader..and the one who with his mobile mickey supposed to be chun.
DId you saw Jae Joong's Audi??
it's super cool..

Anonymous said...

yeah, i thought the guy in grey was HJ, the guy at the back was Mickey

Anonymous said...

Hmm..is that HJL in grey??
I really have a problem with Allkpop. They rarely report anything on the boys. Only if you send them a complain, then they start to post something. Why is that? So bias!

Anonymous said...

The person in front who was wearing a hat was Hero Jae Joong, and the person behind, who was looking at his handphone was Mickey Yoo Chun, and the person standing beside Jae Joong wearing a gray hoodie was Kim Hyun Joong

Anonymous said...

I am not sure about guy in grey coz to me that guy so-not Hyunjoong. But the guy at the back, looking at the boots, im sure it is Mickey.
http://sharingyoochun.wordpress.com/2010/01/29/pic-100129-chunjaesu-at-gimpo-airport-part-7/

My guts feeling, the guy in grey sweater is not Hyunjoong ^^

Anonymous said...

Grey someone's not HJ-_-; he is kinda tall. i think HJ wasn't there indeed!

Anonymous said...

i'm korean fan..
i am sure that a grey hood man isn't hyunjoong of SS501..
i'm sorry to say this is not true...

Jenna said...

HJL is taller than JaeChun. I don't think he is the one at the back who is shorter than the persons in front. He does not walk that way with his neck in. Leader is 181 cm while JaeChun if I am not mistaken are 178/179 cm.

Anonymous said...

I'm agree with jenna.
He's taller and more skinny.

I saw a picture that HJ's car and JJ's car were parked in the Musical theater's park. He went to watching musical with jj.
However, I think he separated to jj after watching. so HJ wasn't there.
(Sorry, I can't speak English well)

Anonymous said...

jj'S CAR IS aUDI R8..how about HJ's car? what model?