Thursday, February 18, 2010

download more photos of young saeng from persona in bkk

left two mediafire links on my email where you guys can download Young Saeng's photos from Persona in Bangkok. She got all these photos on Young Saeng's Fam in Facebook. I won't be posting all the photos here but will just give you the link for you to download them and save your cute little fingers from doing the exercise, k?

Btw, there are also some cute photos of the other members so do check it out.

You may click the following links to download.

File #1
File #2

Much thanks




credit as labeled

4 comments:

|_ (_) |\| /-\ said...

wa.... thanks for the post... you've been really really kind Miss Lizzie...an oh.. I saw that "Butanting" outfit again of Saeng-saeng! hihihihi ^^

Miss SG said...

Hi Liezle, I cant view or save the file =( cus its in rar format... =(

Anonymous said...

my husband's first thought concerning clothes on the 2nd photo was - "airshipcover"

Anonymous said...

HI! I can't view the file, it be would be great if you could give us smallwolf6192's account in facebook to view it!thanks a lot!