Thursday, January 28, 2010

overwhelming response for the 1st round of ticket sale

Thanks again xiaochu for translating this news on Quainte501.

Despite what happened over the past weeks I'm happy to learn that the turn out went well. I hope they can announce soon the date for the 2nd round as I know there are still many trying to get. Anyway, we'll know later for sure as the deadline to purchase the booked tickets last night will be today.

***

01/28 [news] SS501 Encore Concert 1st Round Ticket Sale Sold Out, Server Congestion

Credits : psyon@newsen.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

5-member group SS501’s 1st round of ticket sale for Seoul encore concert was sold out right after the release.

Advance ticket purchase for SS501 Seoul Encore Concert on 27th, 28th February at Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Gymnasium, has about 50,000 users logging in at the same time right when the website open for ticket sale, making the server congested and showing the enthusiastic response.

SS501 representative said “Even though the server was down for awhile, it was restored promptly and sold about 15,000 tickets in the 1st round of ticket sales without any problems.”

This encore concert is the grand finale of their Asia Tour concert which started in August in Seoul, Japan, Shanghai, Taiwan, HongKong and upcoming Thailand concert on 13-Feb.

Meanwhile, SS501 Encore Concert 2nd round ticket sale will be open through interpark ticket website.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot! woot! I'm happy to hear this good news.

Liezle are you going?

Anonymous said...

Liezle, Thank you for all the info you have been providing.

What does 1st round of ticket sale for Seoul encore mean? Is that mean they will have more than one encore concert?

I wish the tickets sell that well for Bangkok's Persona. There are still lots of seats left :( I would feel bad if the boys come to the Bangkok concert and there are lots of empty seats. I hope I'm wrong about this, but that what I saw at totalreservation.com. Can someone verify this?

I have another question. Sorry for asking so many questions. My friend and I are going to the Bangkok Concert and we were wondering if you know where in Bangkok we can get those green light sticks with SS501 logo?

-Y

liezle said...

Hi Anonymous!

Yes i'm going with my friends. ^^

~liezle

liezle said...

Hello Y and you're welcome. ^^

If the tickets that were booked last night will have some cancellation today due to non purchase [which really happens] 2nd round will be offered to the fans. Btw, fyi, Encore is a 2 night concert.

From what I learned from my Thai friend, tickets are moving quite well for Persona in BKK though there are still some left. We still have 2 full weeks. I've high hope that tickets will be selling well. Oh yeah, I saw that LLT is #1 in Channel V Thailand last night. ^^

SS501 merchandise will surely be sold at the venue. I believe that the light sticks are included. {I wish i'm right on this one. ^^]

I hope I'm able to answer your queries.

~liezle

Beth said...

I hope TS will show their best support to Hyun Joong, the victim of DSP president.

Charlotte (HK) said...

Hi Liezle, I'm going to the Encore Concert in February, will you go as well? Really hope to meet you there. My mami will go with me too. Actually we want to go to Bangkok Persona however, 13 Feb is a big day for Chinese...Eh >.<''
Tell me if you'll go to Seoul okay ^^v

Anonymous said...

liezle, wow you are so fast. Thanks for answering all my question :D

I'm glad to hear that the tickets in Bangkok are still selling well. I'm looking forward to seeing the boys live for the first time. ^_^

LLT is #1 in Channel V Thailand, really??? I didn't know that. Congratulation to the boys!! Poor me don't have True Satellite to watch Channel V. I only get to watch them on Arirang. ( I don't like Arirang that much) Make me want to get True Satellite :P

Thanks
-Y

Jennifer said...

Glad that the Encore concert tickets are selling well. I hope I could be there...but however I couldn't. Cos I'll be going to BKK persona and after I come back I'll be so broke and can't afford to go Seoul.

Liezle, I hope to see you there in BKK and let's cheer for them loudly. :D

liezle said...

Hi there Charlotte!

Yes, I'm going to watch Encore [and BKK too].

Are you and your mom taking the package tour? If yes, are there many going from HK?

~liezle

Stephanie (HK) said...

Hi Liezle

You are so lucky that you are going to both BKK concert and Encore one.

I would like to go to encore concert too. Kindly let me know if you got any spare ticket(s). Thanks a lot!!

If someone has got spare ticket, please let me know as well. You may contact me via MSN/email: little.step@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Lois said...

Hello Stephanie.
I've heard there is a pacakage tour for overseas fans. You should check it out. Good luck to you!!

Stephanie (HK) said...

Dear Lois

Thank you for your information. The package is too expensive, it costs HK$7,000.

Stephanie

Charlotte (HK) said...

Hi Liezle,

Smart Liezle ^^ mami & I are going to join the Concert Package as the agent said they have "good" tickets.
The agent just told me a lot of HK Fans asked for information. The final result of how many HK Fans would join this package will be announced in the end of this week as told by them ^^
Are you going to join the "DSP" package too?

Charlotte said...

Hi Stephanie,

The package fee is HK$7000. If you want to travel via HK, you have to pay extra RMB 500 for the charges.
It's not really expensive actually, the package included nearly everything so it's acceptable.

liezle said...

Hey Charlotte ^^ Nope I'm not taking the package tour. Hee, I hope to see you and your mom in Seoul.

~liezle

P.S. Yeah good luck to you Stephanie!