Monday, January 11, 2010

the doubt is over

As mentioned by her yesterday, we will be seeing photos by today regarding the report that I posted HERE about Hyun Joong and Hero JaeJoong in Vancouver. ^_^ Here are the photos. Huge thanks to violet for sending me this set of photos.

This was taken in H-Mart (Hanareum Mart) in Vancouver.






***

Heaps of thanks to cagali for translating this fan account on her blog. I actually saw this first on SS601.com yesterday [with i think 3 fans account if i'm not mistaken] after I posted the news about the 2 Joongs being spotted in Vancouver eating and drinking. I tried going back to the post this morning but I think the admin deleted it.

Anyway, someone from Baidu was able to get hold of the fan account and translated it to Chinese. And of course ever fast in sharing her translation, cagali shared the English translation on her blog. Thanks again!

Btw, I think this is the fan account of the Korean highschool girl studying in Canada.

[Fan Accout] H Mart

Credit: (Original Source) cyworld + junjun198705 @ Baidu Tieba + (Chinese Translation) 睡娟 + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com

Please repost with full credit

2010.01.09 H Mart

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I couldn't stop shouting
I am so happy today!
This few year I have been very hardworking and learn in the library. On my way, on another street's H Shopping centre and also together with Xiong Oppa we were chatting. Coincidentally saw in the lift.
Song said: That person look like Kim Hyun Joong.
Xiong also said: He is Kim Hyun Joong ah!
At that moment, I........ can't say anything, as if my heartbeat stop beating
But.... infront of me, it is the real Hero Jae Joong.....
I am stunned and keep staring at Hero Jae Joong....
He just walked passed me
Smiling and greet: "Hi" TTTTTTTTTTTTTT
The Kim Hyun Joong who was beside him said: "There is a Ppongtta (Korean frozen desserts) in Canada, too."
We just see both of them chat
My all mighty Xiong Oppa, cunningly asked Kim Hyun Joong, saying that he is too charming and wanted him to sign an autograph for his sister. Song also requested for his signature.
After received, hehehe, but.... it is very small, hehehe
But Song also accepted it happily.
Today all thanks to Xiang Oppa, we could talked to Hero Jae Joong
Even joke with him, really like won a lotto.....
He kept walking around infront of me
Even if I don't eat I also can live, hehehe

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

how lucky some fans could see them and get the autographs!!!!!!

sha filan said...

at last!!!! hahaha
thanks for sharing liezle...n also violet...hehehe

nidi said...

"he just farted" nyahahahaha funny guy!! seems he's in good mood ^_^

violet said...

Hyunjoong dind't say, "He just farted." He said, "There is a Ppongtta(Korean frozen desserts) in Canada, too."

liezle said...

hi violet! thanks for the correction. ^_^ hee, i thought he said that and it was really funny.

anyway, i've alerted cagali about the correction so that she can also correct her translation on her blog.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

At last proofs! Thank you Liezle. I discovered your blog because of this news. You seem to be reliable n giving news about SS501.

Anonymous said...

i hope they go to LA on their side trips. is young saeng not with them? what about micky? lol 8D

Mini UFO said...

Thanks Violet for correcting the error in translation! ^^

Thanks Liezle for letting us know the 1st hand news also. ^^

joy said...

hey liezle. thanks for sharing!

finally hehehe i hope some people would give you space now coz in deed you're telling the truth when you said that DBSK JJ and Leader are in canada.

Anonymous said...

Oh he's so cute. Lucky, lucky fan ah!

veith said...

wow!!! 2 of my favorite JOONGs together :)

Anonymous said...

Leader looks so good in those pictures. He seems happy, that's good. Thanks for all the updates and pictures

hannah hernandez said...

gyahhhhhhhhh...
I really hope that this is for a show!!!!
I think all fans would definitely love to see these two of the most handsome guys together.!!!
thanks liezle..your heaven's sent as usual!!!!

Anonymous said...

he was there to meet his gf..
Le Yunha college was in Canada..

Anonymous said...

yay! Im not the only one who thinks that. Since there was news about him dating lee yunha who lives in canada BEFORE he went to canada, i think he went to see his gf!!