Sunday, January 10, 2010

calm before the storm

There's still nothing much going around and I know that many are already getting a little impatient and wants to know what's going on with S5501. Well, have a little more patience, news will be out soon, k? Once news are out, I'm pretty sure everyone will get excited.

For now let me just share with you this cute and funny story that Shirley shared with me which she got from TSTW. It's about Leader meeting some fans. [please don't ask me when since I don't know but I guess this is recent]


Korean Fan Met Kim Hyung Joong and His Call to Kim Jae Joong
Story lifted from TS TW
English translation by shirbugirl / liezle's blog

Fan: Hyun Joong oppa, where is Jae Joong oppa?

Hyun Joong: I'm not sure
(Hyun Joong signed stuff for her then he called someone on the phone and it sounds like Jae Jong)

Hyun Joong: Hyung, where are you?
Jae Jong: I'm in Apgujeong. What's up?
Hyun Joong: Nothing. I'll call you back later.

Hyun Joong: (Hungs up the phone and said to the fan) He is in Apgujeong!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omo! Leader's 4Dness never fail to amaze me. Haha. This one really really made me laugh.lolz. Thanks for sharing liezle ^_^

Anonymous said...

Lol! They are really close. I heard that Jaejoong comes to Leader's house all the time.

aeroplane said...

I think I can roughly guess what they're up to... We'll wait! ^ ^
and that was really funny (...), it's funny enough to be on World's 1000 best jokes :lol:

Shandy said...

I also heard that HJL and JJ lives together..lol! Well..they're not besties for nothing! :)

Anne Jen said...

lol this is just the best. HJL is so nice to his fans. I don't think HJL & JJ live together. They might just visit each others house often if their schedules allows it because these 2 gorgeous guys are way too busy.

Three Wonders said...

Hi Liezle

Thank you for sharing... this is really so funny. LOL!

Esther