Sunday, November 29, 2009

♡ ♡ ♡ maknae on inkigayo 11.29.09

Today, I find Maknae extra handsome compared to the other stage performances. Probably because finally I got used to the hair? ^_^ Or because of the too low V neckline? Hehehehe, whatever it is, I'm pretty sure many would agree as evidence of these screencaptures and GIFs of 0325 posted by 어린왕자J on SS601.com.




Love his eyes and smile here.
Go and enlarge.


The following are from http://cagejun.com as posted by kokyokyo on SS601.com.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby I love! Thank you for sharing these photos of Baby. Yes I agree he is extra handsome today.

Luchi said...

Agreed, he did look stunning! <3 Lol, he looks like a happy troll with the hair, that was my first thought! xD But then I got used to it, and I think it's hawt!;D

Anonymous said...

handsome boy!!!!!!! as always :)