Thursday, November 26, 2009

alright no more complainig... here's kyu jong ^_^

Hee, so someone noticed that I haven't been blogging about Kyu Jong. ^_^ And I just got the funniest remark of the day, she said "after 6 hours and 3 tries!! kyu is getting harder to get!!" I think you know from whom this remark came from. ^_^

Shirley, I finally got your email. Alright here's Kyu Jong and thanKYU! If not for you it'll take more than 6 hours more for me to blog about Kyu Jong. ^^

Photo sfrom HeStory were from November 11 Visiting Korea Open Concert performance.







And these two are sponsor photos. ^_^



Btw, I like the sweater too Shirley!

4 comments:

shirbo said...

check ur email again!! i think kyu is getting REALLY hard to get!!

marge0256 said...

why shirley? :)

Thanks liezle for these photos. :) Our dashing center, I must say!

Anonymous said...

very cute^^

Anonymous said...

Liezle, thanKyu for sharing Kyu's pix

and to shirbo thanKYU for trying hard to get hold of him^^

is the hoodie only available in SK? i'd like to get hold of one..

(A)