Sunday, September 20, 2009

screencaps from 'family outing' 09.20.09 [added more caps]

I had a great laugh watching the 1st episode where hyun joong is one of the guests. he looks so handsome! i can't wait to d/l the HQ version and watch it again with subs. I want to know what he and Hyori talked about. And yeah, no awkward moment and he keeps on looking straight in Hyori's eyes. ^^ And the pose jump! Yeah again! He does it really really well. Only Hyun Joong can do it. ^^


clockwise : left to right : when Seungri and Hyun Joong arrived [not sure if anyone noticed but hyori pulled him to get closer to the group when he alighted the van] ; hjl, wearing coat. ^_^; PSY is so lucky to be partnered with hyun joong [i laughed so hard on this scene] but seungri and hyori gave me a belly ached.




Hyun Joong and Hyori moment. I want to know what they're talking about.



p.s. these are not my caps they're from various news articles out already and posted on SS601.com.

6 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Awww Liezle, your screen is really sooooo clear!!! Thanks for the pics!

Mine was quite blur and i keep readjusting my screen hahaha. How can i make it clearer?

I am so looking fwd to next Sun ^^. HJL looked so good here n the show was really very funny. Had a very good 1.5 hours enjoying my weekend away here ^^

spring said...

hahhaa... liezle.. how come u and i think different.. i thought HJ didnt look Hyori eyes directly...hee... may be i see wrongly...hahaha..
aw.. yr screen cap pics so clear and nice.. mine is not so clear...but still enjoyed a lot..thanks you..
thanks for good captured pics...saving them now..haha..:)

mel_1223 said...

Hehe, yea Spring, i and you thought alike. prob coz my screen was not soo clear, but i thought i did saw leader's shy smile looking away too, well at the very least he is not as shy as before, he did opened up a little and am abit more at ease than before. .

Liezle, great job on the pics above!

liezle said...

spring, i know he did look at her and i think aishling also noticed it. ^^. anyway, they've known each other for so long already.

~liezle

wen0607 said...

Thanks liezle for the pictures ^^
Though I didnt able to watch it, I will look forward to some kind souls who can assist on the uploading with english subbed as well^^

Cheers^^

Mai Huong said...

Thanks from screencaps liezle :)

Well because my video was blurred as Mel's I wasn't able to catch details like liezle.

Though leader was shy in front of Hyori noona it can't be compared to his shyness in WGM. I think it's because they've known each other for awhile as liezle said and I also think he gained more confident in front of women. He became more manly and more confident.

In WGM he couldn't look at Hwangbo directly even when she wore sth pretty, but when Hyori noona changed into pink dress he liked it and his eyes stayed focused on her :D That't my POV.