Thursday, September 24, 2009

the king of pout

Just got home and it's been another busy day for me at work. So many meetings to attend to, many suppliers to follow up on, on top of the endless phone calls, visitors and backlogs. Geez, things would have been easy if the time frame that was given us to do this annual event would have been the usual 3-months notice. But with so many things that happened over the past months, with only three months left before our fiscal year ends we have no choice but to fast track one of the biggest event we have annually. And fast track means one month working period for a 2 nights 3 days event. Sigh...

At times like this I welcome the fact that we are in some sort of a 'break' with SS501. ^_^ But then, over at the other side... meaning Bae Yong Joon side, it's the opposite. We're having some sort of a feast which I cannot properly enjoy due to work. Sigh again... And this will go on until next week... when Yong Joon will be in Japan and SS501 might just be releasing their new album. Boo huhuhu...

Geez, I'm home and still thinking of work... enough! This time should be spent looking for new stuffs. Alright, I'll have my fingers do some 'walking' and enough of 'talking' to check on what's new...

After 15 minutes....

I'm back nothing much on SS501 but plenty on BYJ side which I'm might not post anymore since they're somehow the same news and photos [but different sources] I posted last night and the other day with some additional info about his arrival in Japan. ^_^

Hmm, so what am I going to blog tonight?

... Jung Min ah!

I saw a link in one of the comment boxes by one Anonymous visitor ealier of Jung Min. After seeing the vid I kinda suddenly miss sexy charisma.

When was the last time we saw him? About 2 weeks ago when three of members came back from Japan after the BoF Premium Event, right? Amongst the members, he's the only one we've not seen nor heard over the past 2 weeks [though it was reported that he left several replies in UFO].

Alright, so I'll blog about Jung Min. But what particularly about him that would interest visitors? Aha! Photos of Jung Min doing the cutest pout on earth. You like that? I do!

So here are the photos which I got from my folder of Jung Min. I don't want to search anymore in other sites so I'm just posting what I have. I'm sure some of you have already your own collection. Hmm, you mind sharing? ^^

Isn't he the cutest doing the pout? Oh, who is the member that said he's the King of Pout? Do you remember?


















Do you have any favorite amongst the photos?

Hee, that's the only collection I have though I know I still have from other folders which I'm too lazy to open. Miane... ^_^

Okay, before I end this post, let me re-post here the link that Anonymous left in the comment box. Thank you! It's a video of Jung Min singing in English in their earlier days. He so funny and cute when he got ashamed after doing it. ^^ Thanks to aoriyah for uploading in YT years ago. ^^



photos courtesy of the shutterbugs which can be soon on each photos. thanks!

P.S. one visitor left a question in one of my post regarding if Bae Yong Joon is married. I'll just answer here since I forgot which post I saw her query. ^^ Nope, he's not. He's one of Korea's most eligible bachelors. But he said 2 year ago during TWSSG, he plans to settle down in 3 years time. Joke or not we're not sure but we're all praying that he'll soon settle down.

Btw, I just learned tonight that he again cut his hair. It's much shorter now. So if you're curious to see his new look... stayed tuned on the 27th or 28 of this month when he goes to Japan for the WLS Anime Promo and launching of his book 'Beauty of Korea'.

16 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Liezle! I lovvv you!
Though not the same as how I would love Jung minnie, sexy charismatic Mal!

Sigh....i miss him soo soo much ^^^

Well most of what I have is from you site, haha so I think I'll leave it as it is.

But..there is a very very nice vid of JM that Vivvyum did,that summarizes all his adorably sexy cute funny crazy JM the way he just is and that is what I supposed we all fell in luv with...

You may or may not have seen this, but do check it out this vid made by her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD1IMHn4AZE&feature=player_profilepage

I miss my MAL~~~~ ~!

mel-1223 said...

Oh yes, and I did saw JM on crack previously lol. he can really be anything! ah i really miss him so much tonight! MALLLLL~~~~

Sorry for screaming here over your post Liezle :P

liezle said...

hello mel.

hee, i just had this feeling that you'll be the first one ot react. ^^

btw, thanks for the link that you posted. the first time i saw those vids was when you emailed me that link. they're nice and i think should be seen by old and new fans alike.

~liezle

p.s. i can hear your shout from here. ^^

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this post, I was missing him so much too.

And its not only because I havent see him in the past weeks, its also because among the members, he is the one we have seen the least in these past year..

...for us, overseas fans, we almost didnt get news about him: we could see leader daily on BOF, and the trio on variety shows and performances, but getting news of minnie in his musical was really rare.....

thank you again :D

shirbo said...

gosh mel...i knew u will be in here to comment about ur horse!! haha

Dilara said...

Thank you Liezle ^^

i miss him so much too...

Anonymous said...

hello
I don't want to kill your joy if ur a fan of him but his gay...

Its the truth these is like back street boyz when usually one of the boys is gay and he is the one..

i know these bec. my cousin is in Korea and one of the manager of a famous girl group and his totally gay a boy with a girl
heart and mind...

just to let you know...

Unknown said...

Are you sure or you just made this up?

He acts like a girl sometime but it doesn't demonstrate that he's gay.

or even if he was gay then what's wrong with you? someone was born like that and they have no choice.

khin said...

Sooooo cute JM!!!

thanks liezle!

finkle said...

Haha Liezle how did u get sooo many cute pics of JM pouting!! Omg he really loves to pout and I think he is one of the few guys who actually can look good doing it!! :) Thanks liezle! the pics brighten up my day

mel_1223 said...

Haha Liezle, you really hv a feeling I will react so fast? sigh...how could i not?...thanks to spring though for telling me first thing last night after she saw your post ^^... I really miss him so much since the KL meet. Gosh, I really hope I can attend a fan meeting soon ...wonder if they hv any plans to have one again soon anywhere?

Shirley - of coz I hv to comment about my sweet sexy cute charismatic Mal, how could I not? .. :D

mel_1223 said...

Anyway, Anonymous, it does not matter to me whether he is or he is not, my love for him shall remain the same :-)

Anonymous said...

your post on JM just made my day brighter...thanks, I was smiling to myself looking at his facial expression...

Anonymous said...

Whether he is gay or not, it doesnt matter to me, All I know is that is talented, entertaining and I appreciate his voice that harmonize so well with SS501.

Anonymous said...

oh! its jungmin's post. hes simply too cute man. omo~ thankyous! i can see my jungmine again!` really miss him very much...

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to ask when does JM has long hair ? He is so hot like this XD