Wednesday, September 23, 2009

[Eng Subbed] Family Outing Ep 64 09.20.09

I'm putting this up so that others may know that all parts of Family Outing ep 64 has already been subbed by iBreatheLifeMusic.

Sigh... it's so quiet in SS501 front. I wonder until when it will going to be like this? I miss them.

I wish that the marketing/PR people of DSP will use this opportunity to tease us fans... to hype us... give us some updates... so that we'll crave for them. Anything just to see them of know what's happening to them.

***















3 comments:

quizzy said...

thanks liezle for this.. excited for the next parts.. also thanks to the kind soul, who spent a lot of effort subbin this!!

finkle said...

Hi liezle, havent posted for a while, I miss the boys too :( I also wish DSP would like give as a teaser of what they have been doing, or prep for their album watever but NOTHING! Sigh.. haii but since when is DSP good at marketing anyway??????

Anonymous said...

Hi.. thanks for all your work... someone on YT is uploading videos in HQ for F.O with KHJ.. I'm just wondering if someone can add subtitles to those videos.?? I was thinking maybe "Hurmutube" on YT.. but i can't get an access. (don't know why??!!!) So, hope U can help me liezle... this is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE_osueH5BA