Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bae Yong Joon... 'The Arrival'

The press conference of the book of Bae Yong Joon 'Beauty of Korea' pushed through. It was attended by about 300 to 400 media from Korea and other countries.

Yong Joon appeared with a new hair style. No more ponytail. He look slim.

Honestly, when I first saw the photo of his arrival at National Central Museum in Yongsan I didn't like his look. But as more photos came out especially when the photos of him inside the presscon I started to liking his new look.

Well, when he arrived, he actually looked nervous. It can be seen in his face. His smile is not the usual bright smile that we are used to. In my post in soompi, i even wrote that 'it pains me seeing him thin and not smiling the way i usually see him. his eyes lack the brightness.'

Anyway, you be the judge in the photos that I'll be posting. I will be posting three sets of photos [since there are tons of them]. First part is his arrival, second part is the press conference proper and the third departure from the venue.

The Arrival...




















No comments: