Monday, August 31, 2009

some photos from 'beauty of korea' unveiled...

and I'm so loving them!

With all lthe SS501 activities going around, I still haven't of course to check on the latest about one of my favorite actors, Bae Yong Joon. There's actually quite a lot of things on the news about him lately but most of which i've already posted before. Some are just details of the activities to look forward to in Korea and Japan in the coming months.

September and October will definitely be a good month for all Bae fans. ^^

The first photo is the book cover. According to the Korean media,
the book, "Traveling to discover the beauty of Korea" [so this is the final title], will be released on the 23rd of September.

Geez, I love this one! Can't wait to get my copy.
Be it the Hangul version or the English version.
I must have one...


Yong Joon sweeping in white cardigan. Again, love it!

This is awesome! I like how it was taken and
how he's standing staring at that statue.
I wish to see a closer photo of Yong Joon too.

Same photo as the above,
just showing the clear sky above.


We've seen this one before. So it's nothing new to me

photos lifted from BYJGallery.

Here's a few details about the book as posted by suehan on byj's quilt. thank you suehan!

Keyeast made an official announcement on the 31st of August
that it made a contract with Digital Adventure in Japan for the sale
of BYJ’s book, “Traveling to discover the beauty of Korea", for the
deposit amount of 8 hundred million Won (60,750,000¥).

No comments: