Friday, August 21, 2009

Persona in Taiwan

I know that there are many interested fans who want to part of the Persona in Taiwan. I got a bit of an info from Taiwan side though still nothing is official unless DSP releases a notice. According to a friend, it is said that the concert is to be on October 17 and tickets will go on sale on August 26.

I'm a bit sad if the concert will be on the 17th of October since during this time I'll be with friends in Seoul. From what I've been reading before this, it's been said that the concert in Taiwan is end of October. Sigh... if this is true then SG or HK are my next choices. Geez, I was really looking forward to go to Taiwan to meet up with a cyber friend.

Anyway, let's wait for the official announcement from DSP.

8 comments:

wen0607 said...

Dear liezle

Yes~ its better to wait for DSP official site to announce~

If its true, you can consider to come to SG for your next target since you have went to HK before for the fansmeeting~ hehe ^^

Unknown said...

liezle, can I contact you through your email??

liezle said...

Hey wen! SG is really on my list. ^^ The reason why i want to go to TW is because i've seen them already is HK. ^^

oh yeah there's Thailand still to consider. ^^

~liezle

liezle said...

hi joannelau. please go to my profile my email addie is there.

~liezle

Unknown said...

how to send an email??

liezle said...

hey joanne here's my email address : liezle_eleven@yahoo.com

~liezle

shirbo said...

i wanna go to all 3 countries...tw, sg, thailand. all three are like my second, third, fourth home and i can kinda take you around!! haha wish they'll officially announce the dates soon.

liezle said...

shirley, yeah i want confirmation from DSP right now!

yay i hope we can be together in any of these concerts! i want to give you that taro ice cream that you like.

~liezle