Saturday, August 22, 2009

new leader and young saeng hk airport photos

A nice cyber friend shared these clear photos of Leader and Young Saeng taken when they were checking in at HK Airport last Thursday. These photos came from YES [khj.co.kr].




Yeah I know others are thinking where are the other eight friends, why there's no entourage. Whether you buy what DSP said or not, this is what I think. The eight other friends might have gone home taking a different flight. I'm sure those friends and even these two young men are wise enough to know what might happen if they're seen with them. The entourage? They're on a vacation approved by DSP so why would there be some DSP people with them, right?

Anyway...

After Leader and Young Saeng's news this week, I find myself missing them a lot especially Young Saeng. Honestly, I was so happy learning the two of them having great time in Hong Kong and even Macau [as what was reported last Wednesday night]. Likewise, I've been wondering where was this awkwardness that the other members are talking about. ^_^

I was just chatting with one fan earlier and told her out of the blue that I think I somehow understand Young Saeng being shy and less talkative in front of the camera. Hee, she even suspected that Young Saeng is already my number 1. ^_^

I also told her that I miss Young Saeng this week than Leader. Not sure really why, but maybe I'm seeing myself in Yong Saeng's personality. I'm a scorpion like Young Saeng that is why I think I somehow know and understand his personality and I wasn't at all surprised what I saw on the video [besides knowing already that he does smoke]. As a scorpion, we do not want to be the center of attraction. We're not good in talking but we're good listeners. We are emotional but tend to hide our emotions. We may look snobbish but we are friendly when approached. We don't talk much but when we find you interesting you'll certainly get what you like to know from us.

It's a pity that we didn't get to see them today at the Incheon Hallyu Festival because it was postponed. I told one cyber friend that I was really looking forward to this day after the news. Somehow over the past few weeks [even before HK and this is just my opinion], I see a different Young Saeng. Could it be that he's already slowly coming out?

11 comments:

p.romise` said...

wow. i'm a scorpio too, and i totally understand that too! perhaps, that was the reason why saengie is my number one in ss501. there's just this very special thing in him that makes him attractive, especially while promoting 'U R Man'.

thanks so much for sharing so many pieces of news on ss501, be it the good news or the bad HK news. i really hope that the rest of the fans can just forgive the poor saengie, and understand the reason for smoking.

SS501 FIGHTING :D

liezle said...

Hello p.romise. i've something to say about the 'U R Man'. Since he is a Scorpion, his determination to succeed [specially when he was the leader then] overpowered his shyness. Such determination runs through the veins of scorpions. ^^

And as for YS being in the public eye, again as a scorpion he tends to lead double life one for the eyes of the world and another himself and for those people closest to his heart.

~liezle

hee, we understand YS so well, right?

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Liezle,

I miss him alot too... totally agree to what you all says.. I'm not a scorpion, but still have the same birthday month as him. Seeing him going holiday, having fun and relax with leader, makes me so happy that DSP do approve holidays for them. All I can say, i'm like him more and more by day.

Jen

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm i wonder where are the girls.. Tsk tsk i smell somethig fishy whahahahaha..

spring said...

jen and liezle share same love to YS now..... great!!! i love YS voice so much too and his shyness attracted me too... i am so glad that they enjoyed their holiday there...
actually, nothing is bother me whether DSP said is true or not and how their friends went back.. main thing is they did have holiday and hope enjoyed fully. i guess DSP stuff with them is to protect them from fans. hope other fans will also take it as like this.
ya... a bit sad to miss leader host in Hallyu Festival.
i also miss them so much nowadays.. but it's really ok to wait a bit longer for their new performance or program because of they are resting..we can watch back their old programs.

joy said...

a SS501 fan from manila =) my favorite is hyun joong but super close second is young saeng. thanks for posting this pic, i missed these two!

ur updates are great liezle =)

wen0607 said...

Actually by looking at the photos, I'm also glad to know they are very close friends~^^ Nothing wrong for them to enjoy themselves, as mentioned earlier on, they have their freedoms~

Thanks liezle again for sharing! ^^

phtriples said...

Hi liezle! I'm a scorpio too, so I guess we're all on the same boat here. Lol. Our personalities are really very similar. Check out more of Young Saeng's scorpio personality in my blog. I swear, I can relate to YS. we scorpios are often misunderstood. anyway, thanks for the pics!

liezle said...

hello phtriples mysterious and secretive, i agree 501%! ^^

thanks for the link.

btw, i've read the rest of what you've compiled. great work!

~liezle

WanNurNasyitah said...

liezle..

im a scorpion too.. n what u've said up there about scorpion was 99.9% correct.. im ys really100 big fan bcoz the dffrent btween his brthday n my brthday is just 3 days.. idk why.. since i knw hes smoking.. im always thnking about him.. evry sec.. i miss the old ys n not the new one.. but im glad hes having some fun in HK..

btw..
i love ur blog so much..

Nora said...

I'm a fan of YS too!!
Like many fans, I've never truly buy this awkwardness btwn leader and prince tt the other members r rambling abt.
I reckon tt these 2 hyungs r really close with each other - one wouldn't shower together with a person tt one isn't close with, right? ^o^