Sunday, August 30, 2009

did i say last batch?

Apparently, my last post wasn't the last batch of photos I'm posting from Beijing Fan Meeting. I found another set from SS601.com posted by 도원 which originally came from http://blog.daum.net/do won.












p.s. I read in one of the comments today [i think it's from quizzy] asking for the result of the SDA voting. Well, I haven't checked SDA website yet but this is what I saw on SS601.com.


Hyun Joong won in the voting/poll for Best Actor in Seoul [also in Japan and overseas!]. Congratulations Triple S! You made it possible for him to be #1 in the voting.

He's almost there in bagging the awards. Remember that the criteria is 50% from the voting and 50% will be decided by the staff or special committee, right? At anyrate, I'm pretty sure Hyun Joong already knows about this and feels that he's already the winner because fans believe in him. Let's pray hard that he'll bag the award.

1 comment:

rierie said...

hi.. i'm rierie..
I like visiting your blog, but this is my first comment (mianhe ^^ )

I've uploaded a lot of photos from your blog to mine, is it okay??

hmm.. you can visit my blog @ triplepeas.blogspot.com