Monday, July 20, 2009

Taiwan PressCon with English Sub [complete]

I know that some are waiting for the release of the Taiwan PressCon with English subs. The [half the ^^] wait if over, shirbogurl21 has translated and shared once again the Taiwan PressCon of SS501 that was shown in KKBox last week. Loads of thanks again Shirley!

Here's Par 1 of 2 for now. The almost 10 minutes video with subs is so funny and cute that I'm posting this right away without Part 2 of 2 uploaded on Shirley's YT. Anyway, I'll be updating this post later when Part 2 of 2 is out, k?

[Eng Sub CC] SS501 Taiwan Press Conference on KKBOX (Part 1/2)


[Eng Sub CC] SS501 Taiwan Press Conference on KKBOX (Part 2/2)



If you miss watching SS501 exclusive interview with KKBox click HERE.

But if you want to watch SS501 without the subs [because you might find the subs obstructing your view of the boys ^^] you may click HERE.

2 comments:

shirbo said...

Finally DONE!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhpTJNw_pvQ

liezle said...

Hey Shirley thanks again! ^^ I love love this presscon. ^^

Btw, I left a reply on the comment you made earlier in one of my earlier post. Please check. ^^ I so envy you. ^^

~liezle