Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SS501's Prince ^^

See I told you so ^^ Young Saeng photos in yesterday's ceremony wherein the SS501 accepted their new role as Ambassador of Korean Airports Corporation will certainly come out.

Though there weren't quite many photos of him and Kyu Jong, the quiet Prince fans made sure that they'll be sharing beautifully captured photos of Young Saeng.








Much much thanks to SS601.com where I lifted this photos as well as to Miseong.net for the wonderful captures.

3 comments:

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Liezle.....


Thank you thank you.. Owwww
I can't work already... My Prince. Hehehe

Thanks so much!

Jen

liezle said...

Jen, Young Saeng should be your inspiration. ^^

Btw, you're welcome again.

~liezle

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Liezle,

After seeing his cute charming face.. all my designs look like him only.. my client mind is full of question marks if they sees it..ahahahah

You are welcome too

Jen