Saturday, July 11, 2009

SS501 Magazines Pix

High quality photos of Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Hyung Joon, Kim Kyu Jong, Heo Young Saeng and Park Jung Min for two Chinese magazines are floating around SS501 sites. ^^

They're so overly looking good. ^^ Actually one of my male colleague at work happens to see my blog and saw the photos of the boys and he commented "Are they real?" meaning aren't they mannequins? ^^ Of course I told him they're real and truly really [sorry for the redundancy just can't help doing that when describing them] handsome and tall in person ^^

Here's one from New Monday Magazine that I lifted from SS601. The images are better scene enlarge. Kindly click on the photo.

These photos from New Monday Magazine are so clear and big that uploading the photos in my blog were rejected several times the blogspot. That is why I have to upload them using my photobucket account. So please I'm requesting you again NOT TO HOTLINK THE PHOTOS so as not to exceed bandwidth. Save them then upload anew in any of the imagehosting sites.


Photobucket
Hee, I think that the shoes that Baby is wearing
is the same shoes that Leader used in Taiwan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
cute and funny!...^^

Photobucket
charming... ^^

Photobucket
sexy ... ^_^

Photobucket
...Jun Min

Photobucket
Pretty boy Hyung Joon

Photobucket
amongst the boys he's the one who doesn't look
korean at
all. i think he's granddad is while.

Photobucket
Hyun Joong is looking good regardless whether he is
smiling or expressionless.

Photobucket
Young Saeng may look chubby but in person he's not.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I've said this many times since I've seen
Kyu Jong in person. Photos and videos
don't do justice to his pretty face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next one is from Yes! Magazine . Much much thanks to Rebby [nice to meet you in HK^^] for the tip on SS501 thread @ soompi.


Expressionless photo of Leader.

Charming Jung Min.

Sweet Kyu Jong.

Cute Hyung Joon.

What?! The mag didn't include mysterious Young Saeng's photo in their webby?! Tsk... tsk... tsk....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see HJ's (亨俊)shoes, is that similar to the pair swore by Hyun Joong (賢重) in TWFM?

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Hi Liezle

These batch of photos is so nice...I have ask my sis to go around Macao/Hk to grab me this magazines.. hehehe. Hope she got it.

All of them look so charming.

THanks

Jen