Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SS501 Solo Collection MV Teaser #3

Now comes Kim Hyung Joon!

Members of SS501 is slowly killing me!!! Argh! They're hot.

And Baby is smoking' HOT!

'Hey G' [G for Girl] is the title of KHB's song. Hey hey hey Baby... you're Gorgeous!

Hot dancing... hot car chase... hot teaser!



Here are GIFs lifted from SS601.c0m

Please do not HOTLINK ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hot...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hot...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Smokin' HOT!

plus screencaps from SS601.com too ^^

Nice jawline.

Jung Min plays the lover in the drama MV.

Black polish... very goth.

KHL as the assassin in the drama MV.

Uuhh... some hot dancing for Baby.

The eyeliner is okay for Baby.

For more major hotness...

Kyu Jong teases you HERE while Hyun Joong's teases you HERE. ^_^

4 comments:

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Yes, they are killing me as well..

Super hot!.. They melt me everyday at 6pm this week..

Gosh..they are the best!

liezle said...

Jen, I want more...more hotness! ^_^

I've a question, do you like the change? Hee, I do. ^^ I mean it's pretty obvious that their concept is very different from their previous album. If before their choreo were cutesy [which i like], now they're sexier that it even makes me blush.

I've seen them since 2006 when all of therm were in their teens. In 2008, I've noticed that they are slowly showing maturity. I think 2009 marks SS501 coming of age.

Cheers to them!

~liezle

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Liezle,

Yes I like the changes in them.. I have seen them too in their early days since they debuted..

But I think i prefer to see what they are today.. the way the change into charming mature guys.. the way the handle stuffs.. Is a GREAT change!

I really wanted to pat on their back and say GOOD WORK! It's MARVELOUS!

Jen

*♥SK♥* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.