Saturday, June 27, 2009

Heo Young Saeng on MTV

The translation of Young Saeng's MTV interview is out and Lehc_ar@soompi.com did it. this time. Thanks much!


Thanks to leekiwio211 for posting 0n YT.


Here's the video with english subs from hoonifami YT channel


In case you get distracted again here's the transcript of the interviews. ^^


Credit translate: Lehc_ar@soompi.com/ putadot@quainte501.com credit video: leekiwi0211@YT

Young Saeng's MTV Japan Korea Music Madness 26 June 2009 interview


Q: Please greet the Taiwan fans
A: Hello to all Taiwan fans. I'm SS501's Young Saeng.

Q: Please introduce yourself. Talk about your character.
A: My character. How should I describe. I don't talk alot. Therefore my speaking skills ain't very good either. But there are two different characters. Sometimes I really do not talk, extremely quiet. But sometimes, it's opposite - will become very cheerful and talk alot and very good at joking. So it's all according to the mood as to how I present different sides of myself. Normally, will be very quiet. Speak little. (Summing up) I'm something like this kind of character. (above described)

Q: It will be the first trip to Taiwan. What do you look forward to?
A: Because it will be the first time to Taiwan, so am looking very forward to it. Feeling very excited and looking very forward. (looking) very forward to knowing how Taiwan is like. How Taiwan fans are. Looking very forward. It should be very interesting. Would like to quickly arrive in Taiwan to meet fans. Visit areas of Taiwan to look around. Would like to see the local scenery.

Q: Having been to parts of Asia. How are the girls like?
A: Different. Every country's girl is different. Like Korea, Japan, China, Thailand, all different. More or less, there's a difference in characters. and skin colour. More or less, different.

Q: Character off screen?
A: My real character. Honestly speaking, it's just like what I've mentioned just now. Sometimes I'm not even sure of it myself. How my personal character is like. So sometimes, when I'm alone, I will be extremely quiet. But sometimes, even when I'm alone, I will be hyper myself. Will be feeling very good. Will be very happy myself. So, how exactly is my character like?

Q: Please introduce the rest of the members in SS501.
A: SS501's leader, Hyun Joong older brother. Because he's the leader and very matured man, very smart, character is very straight forward. Only looking forward, won't hesitate kind of character. This is Hyun Joong's character. Very matured man.

Then Kyu Jong, he's our centre. Always the centre point of view. he is really very forgiving. (He has a big heart) When in complicated relationships (elder & younger brothers, friendships and the youngest), his role will be the one who acts as the one who co-ordinates. The centre point of view is very well done. He's also very understanding towards others. Because of his forgiving character. How do I put it. Kyu Jong's a person who has lots of feelings.

Then, Jung Min. Sexy charisma Jung Min. Very good at bringing up the atmosphere. Because very good at that, so has alot to say. It's not saying that he is talkative. Like his curiosity level is pretty high. He is very lively. The atmosphere gets warmed up really fast. He is this kind of friend. Wherever Jung Min goes, the atmosphere at that place and our band's atmosphere will become lively pretty much at an instant. This is just Jung Min.

Then, youngest Hyung Joon. How should I put it. He is ambitious, very hardworking - rushing forward. So, morale has always been very strong. No matter when, he's always very serious and hardworking. Has this manly side of him. But sometimes, he possess a child's character in him. Will let people feel that "no doubt he's the youngest". Hyung Joon's just such a cute friend.

Q: Can you speak Chinese? (in inverted = Chinese)
A: *does a :B* Greetings? "Hello everyone" "I am" Young Saeng "I love you" *makes some uhm sound* Aiyoh (Aigoo?) I undoubtedly studied for it. Previously, our song has been changed to Chinese song. My girl, this song has been changed to Chinese lyrics. At that time, did learn abit. Learnt before that there are 4 tones in classical Chinese phonetics. Learnt some before. But that happened about 2 years ago. Still have to revise it again.

Q: Next up is quick Q&As. Nickname?
A: Otter.

Q: Why being called this?
A: Honestly speaking, I'm not very sure. Everyone says that as we(otter&YS) look like.

Q: If were to make an analysis of yourself (in comparison)to an animal?
A: Character wise? Bear?.... *nods* Should be a bear. Have heard of others saying this. Bears are very tall. Yeah...

Q: Most recommended SS501's song?
A: Wings of the world. Recorded in the 1st official album. I like this song very much.

Q: Introduce your family members?
A: I'm the only son. Father, mother & I. Total of 3 of us. [click HERE to see Young Saeng's family]

Q: Interest?
A: Interest, it would be. Listening to music is an interest. Singing. Other than music stuffs, it would be playing with electronic games.

Q: Idols?
A: Seo Tai Ji sunbae.

Q: Motto?
A: "oh..." *smiles* My motto changes very oftenly. Nothing special. What is it?.. (he's actually thinking what is his motto.)
Always smile and live life.

Q: What type of girls do you like?
A: Slightly cuter. Girl who has a sincere character.

Q: Like which part of your body?
A: Shoulder.

Q: Specialization?
A: Singing. Gaming.

Q: Ways you release stress?
A: Gaming. Shopping.

Q: A must have in your bag?
A: Wallet. and Ipod.

Q: What kind of man is the most handsome?
A: A man who is silent and do not talk much.

Q: The most blessed thing?
A: while on stage.

Q: The angriest thing?
A: The angriest thing? Times when things are not satisfactory.

Q: The most nervous thing?
A: Also on stage. Ah!~ I'm most nervous when I cannot but have to talk.

Q: Something you hoped most?
A: Oh... Becoming Asia's best celebrity.

Q: Bad habits you'd like to kick off most?
A: Because, don't really know how to talk. Though, when I see friends, I will feel very happy. But I just don't know what to say. Other than a "Hi", there is no other thing I can say. So this kind of habit, really have to change it. Then it'll be better.

Q: 3 wishes?
A: Wish that can earn lots of money.
SS501 and my name can be known all over the world.
Last one is. Thoughts has to be more careful.

If you want to see againg the rest of the interviews , just click on their name below.
^^

Kim Hyun Joong
Kim Kyu Jong
Kim Hyung Joon
Park Jung Min

2 comments:

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Hi Liezle,

Thanks so much, I've been waiting for this.. he is such a cute guy.. The most handsome guy, hehe, guys that don't talk much, so means he is handsome..ahahah..

I love this interview, I guess he must be in a happy mood when this interview was taken, as he talks more than he usual..haha

Oh thanks!

Jen

liezle said...

Jen, do you know that you're the person on my mind when i was posting this? I know you like Young Saeng very much.

~liezle