Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yong Joon sighting

suehan shared this translation on BYJ's Quilt. It looks like Yong Joon is still busy doing research for the book that he's to publish this year.


[Trans] On May 13th, 2009, BYJ appeared in Gurye.
On May 13th, 2009, BYJ appeared in Gurye
(求禮, suehan: Gurye is located in Jeollanamdo).

09.05.14 11:14

As I came home from work yesterday, my wife told me that BYJ had come.
I thought she was joking.

My cousin from my mother’s side of the family is someone who dyes
with natural pigments.
BYJ went to her house to an editorial shoot.

Our family runs a restaurant near the entrance of Hwaeomsa (華嚴寺)
and only my parents who were delivering food got to see his face.

I should have left work early and done the delivery myself... Hehehe

source: http://cafe.daum.net/younggolfers

***

and it seems there's another sighting. I saw this photo on BYJ Gallery posted by 권오경. this was originally taken from cyworld.

No comments: