Sunday, May 31, 2009

Remembering May 30 of last year

News about Yong Joon lately come in very very slow. Fans are already complaining about it.

I was actually looking for something to post from any of the baesites but didn't find any that interest me except for this video that was posted by makiko on byjgallery. This reminded me of the time I was in Japan same day of last year with my friend just to attend the TWSSG Event before heading to Seoul for a vacation.

I still remember vividly how excited I was to be at the Land of the Rising Sun on the same day that Yong Joon arrived. Though we were on a different airport, him at Kansai and me and my friend at Narita the feeling of being in the same country with him was just awesome.

While on the way to our friend's house we were watching on TV his arrival at Incheon Airport at around 12NN which was bustling with fans just to send him off to Japan.

We were at Incheon just few hours before Yong Joon arrived.

As the entire delegation of Yong Joon arrived in Japan while the plane they were in was taxiing and the Captain announcing the temperature and the usual stuff he then announced, 'Now in this airplane we have Mr. Bae Yong Joon. It's an honor to have him with us on this flight. The actor that represents Republic of Korea. Still from now please do your best.'

The group of Yong Joon arrived in Kansai a little past 2pm with more than 4,000 fans allowed to wait for him inside the airport. First to show up was PD Kim and Moon SoRi followed by Lee Ji Ah, then Yong Joon with Lee Philip [oh have you seen 'Slingshot/A Story of Man'? Check Lee Philip HERE] and the rest of TWSS cast.

Here let me share with you this video that was shared by rin on byjgallery reminiscing the wonderful day.



During our stay in Japan, I was only able to see Yong Joon in person at Kyocera Dome. Though not that pretty close unlike the other baesisters who had the opportunity to really see him up close, but still I was happy that I was given that rare opportunity since I do not know if I'll have another chance to see him that close even if I keep on visiting Seoul. ^^

No comments: