Monday, April 27, 2009

Cute Family Portrait

I had these in my draft since April 15 and just fogot to post them. Since there's nothing much to post on any of the HOT Kimchis I'm adoring, I'll just post this one. ^^

Some actors do not want photos of their loved ones circulating the net [Bae Yong Joon is one of them]. But in the case of idols, I find it very different. I’ve seen photos of their family posted on the net which I think even have their approval and their agency. Just like these photos of Kim Kyu Jong’s family which has been circulating the net lately.

Kyu Jong’s family looks beautiful. His mom looks pretty young. His sister is cute. I think Kyu Jong got the looks of his dad and mom.

Btw, amongst the members of SS501, Kyu Jong is the only member from the countryside. That is why he lives alone in Seoul.

huge thanks to...
V A L XD @ soompi
Credit: Xiaochu @ Quainte501.com






Below is Young Saeng's family. According to V A L XD this was taken when Young Saeng was about to enter college. His mom looks young too. It was said that she had Young Saeng when she was 19.

1 comment:

Sana said...

ahhh!!
kyu's family looks SOOO YOUNG!!!
<3