Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Fan Sighting

bunch of thanks suehan for sharing your translation on BYJ's Quilt.

hmm, i wonder when this was reported? if i'm not mistaken there was an earlier report of fans spotting him in the same cafe early this year.

I just saw Bae Yong Joon.

I’m visiting Korea and went to the coffee shop which is really popular these
days in Cheongdamdong.
When I was in the coffee shop, I felt a strange atmosphere because
many middle-aged women were in there.
I looked at them carefully and realized that there were Japanese.
There were about 20 of them.

They were looking only at one direction.
Wow..Bae Yong Joon oppa.
I thought he was a woman because he was wearing a hat. Haha
I was sitting right behind him.
His voice was really nice.

He was having a meeting with a man.
He stood up after the meeting and the Japanese woman suddenly called him, “Oppa~”.
It sounded weird to me because the middle-aged woman in their fifties called
him oppa.
They gave him the presents and they were all over him.
(Yes. He took all his presents including Royce chocolate.)

After he was gone, they felt the warmth from his seat.
They took pictures (suehan: of the chair?) and were so excited.
It looked strange to me.

According to the staff of coffee shop, they stay around at this coffee shop
every night when they visit Korea because they know it’s his favorite coffee shop.
If they’re lucky, they can see him.
Today was their lucky day.
BYJ was really tall and handsome.
I live in country side in the States and the reason I’m posting this story
because I didn’t have such opportunities before.

*suehan: The original writer added the name of the coffee shop was Café De Jura in the post script.

source: missyusa.com

No comments: