Friday, February 27, 2009

[Kim Hyun Joong] Priceless Expressions

I'm still not over 'Boys Over Flower' episodes 15 and 16. There are quite a number of scenes of Kim Hyun Joong that i like in this episode which I'd like to share them here. Thanks so much to Mariposa of KHJ thread @ soompi for doing me a favor. She cut these scenes for me to share in this blog.

Toilet Surprise

This scene is hilarious. I really really like the expression that KHJ showed here when he saw Jan Di half awake seated in the toilet bowl. Priceless! He told Jan Di, "You forgot to lock the door." He then leaves.



Hush, Min.

After the toilet scene, Ji Hoo went to Jan Di's room to ask her to come out and forget about the incident. Min is also with him laughing when he learned of what happened. But Jan Di was so embrassed that she could not bring herself to see Ji Hoo.



Beautiful and Touching
BGM : 'Because I'm Stupid' accoustic version of KHJ as the BGM

After the Jan Di - Jun Pyo - Madam Kang incident at the hotel. Jun Pyo, sent a text message to Ji Hoo to help Jan Di. Jan Di instead of going home went to the clinic. Ji Hoo called to know where she is. Jan Di lied by telling she's at home but Ji Hoo was able to locate her and asked her whether the clinic is already her home.

Jan Di then mops the floor and without words Ji Hoo steps in front of her making her stop mopping. She changes her direction, Ji Hoo stood in her path again to stop. She then turns away, he grabbed the mop handle and she loses her defenses. She started to cry. He hugged her. No words uttered in this scene but the impact is so powerful.
Align Center


***

I've already shared here 2 versions of 'Because I'm Stupid'. I finally got the lyrics. I've been wanting to sing along to the music but could only get few of the lines. Here it goes...

SS501 - Because I'm Stupid

Nae meoriga neomuna nappaseo
Neo hanapakke nan moreugo
Tareun sarameun pogoittneun neon
Ireon naema-eumdo moreugettji

Neoui harue naran eoptgettji
Tto chu'eokjoch'a eoptgettjiman
Neoman paraman pogoittneun nan
Chakku nunmuli heureugoisseo

Neoui dwaetmoseubeul poneungeotdo nan haengbokiya
Ajik naui ma-eumeul mollado
Kkeutnae seuch'ideusi kado

Niga neomu pogosip'eun nalen
Neomu kyeondigi himdeul naleneun
Neoreul saranghanda ipgae maemdola
Honja dasi tto CRYING FOR YOU
Honja dasi tto MISSING FOR YOU
Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!

Neoui harue nan eoptgettji
Tto kieokjoch'a eoptgettjiman
Neoman paraman pogoittneun nan
Honja ch'ueokeul mandeulgo isseo

Naegen sarangiran areumdaun sangch'eokat'a
Neoui yeppeun misoreul poado
Hamkke nan utjido mothae

Niga neomu saenggaknaneun nalen
Kaseum sirigo seulp'eun naleneun
Niga pogosip'ta ipgae maemdola
Honja dasi tto CRYING FOR YOU
Honja dasi tto MISSING FOR YOU
Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!

Bye, bye, never say goodbye
Ireohke chapji mothajiman
I need you amu maldo mothae I want you
Paraedo dasi paraedo

Niga neomu pogosip'eun nalen
Neomu kyeondigi himdeul naleneun
Neoreul saranghanda ipgae maemdola
Honja dasi tto CRYING FOR YOU

Niga neomu saenggaknaneun nalen
Kaseum sirigo seulp'eun naleneun
Niga pogosip'ta ipgae maemdola
Honja dasi tto CRYING FOR YOU
Honja dasi tto MISSING FOR YOU
Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!

3 comments:

Toujours_BYJ said...

Lol, the first scene is really priceless, I wonder if there are any NG or BTS scenes for it because it must be hard for KHJ to act serious in this situation, especially with Min who couldn't stop laughing and Jan Di who kept crying.
Thanks Liezle for sharing.

PS ; forget to say that the last scene is my fave scene, very sweet and sad.

liezle said...

Really cute, right? Haven't seen any BTS or NG yet. If there are any, i'll let you know.

btw, he appeared in Happy Together last night, the links are already available in youtube. i'll be posting them here later [can't do now since i'm at work]. i'll also share the brief transaltion later.

thanks camille!

p.s. i'll start burning you a copy of the vids i promised you this weekend and will send them once done. please be patient. ^^

~liezle

Unknown said...

Really cute ...