Monday, February 16, 2009

Kim Hyun Joong Mode

Yup, I'm kinda switching mode more often lately. I guess most of you already know that I'm into 'Boys Over Flower' [BOF] and going crazy over Korean's F4 particularly in this order... Kim Hyun Joong, Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum and Kim Joon.

I found these fan made video of scenes from BOF with KHJ on them. I just can't help posting these here.

The first is Kim Hyun Joon [Ji Hoo's] smile. Honestly, the way his eyes close when smiling is very much Bae Yong Joon like. Check out this video.



The following are kinda sad. Ji Hoo's love to Jandi. I love the song, narration and the dialogs.





thanks to JJ for the video and lovenight for the translation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup....he's a cutie!! He's soo funny too...it would be nice if he could do Drops of God with BYJ...i mean, i'm really hoping, so that we could watch 2 cuties in one drama and not get tired of it, plus we could see their similarities and differences..cross fingers!!!

liezle said...

yong joon and hyun joong in drops of god? that would be great!!! but i'm sure others would say that he's khj is too yong to be partnered with yong joon. but it would be nice if he will be casted.

thanks chakachan!

Anonymous said...

Liezle, I just discovered your blog. Why didn't i visit earlier?!?! i read that someone saw the version of "because I am stupid.." sung by KHJ himself but couldn't find it on your blog site. Can you tell me where it is on your blog?

Thanks,

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Ok, I found it. Thanks Liezle.
Carrie

liezle said...

hello Carrie and welcome!

i've posted a newer version of 'because i'm stupid' that was played towards the end part of episode 16.

if you're having a hard time d/ling it i'll post the links later when i get home.

cheers,
liezle