Thursday, January 01, 2009

yong joon's new year's message

here's the translation of yong joon's new year's message courtesy of suehan ^^

thank you suehan for your tireless effort in giving us translations.

***

[BOF Notice Trans] New Year's Message from BYJ.

[New Year’s message from Bae Yong Joon ssi to Family.]

Annyeonghaseyo, Family. This is Bae Yong Joon.
The first day of 2009 came, and I would like to remember this time with you, Family

First of all, I would like to show my gratitude for you all.
I received everyone of more than 2000 letters you sent to me last summer.

It was an opportunity for me to deliberate regarding your love and interest about Korea.
I’m happily making a book with the thought of traveling together with you while planning a book and considering all the opinions. It’s not easy because it was the first time for me, but it’s a good way to learn from it.

You might be curious about what kind of book will be published, but it looks like it is in between being a travel guide book, which introduces Korean culture, and a book of humanism.

By discovering hidden cultures of Korea and secret locations, I would like to make a book that anyone can look at enjoyably. I am finding the strength through all the new pIaces, people and experiences. Now that the New Year is beginning, looking back on the memories of the past year is making me feel happier.

Even at this moment, when I am thinking of all the new events and what new times I can spend with the members of the family, my heart is beating from excitement. I think there are definitely lots of times that help create the heart that is the fence of what a family is. I am sure that even in 2009, I will be lucky to have that same, warm family that I can think about at the times that I am sad or struggling; and I am always thankful for that.

I think last year was generally a difficult and strenuous time for the world. In 2009, I am hoping that the year will bring happiness and allow everyone, not just the Family, to accomplish all that we wish for. And I truly wish that everyone’s families are also always happy and healthy together.

I hope you have lots of luck in the New Year.

Sincerely, Bae Yong Joon

2 comments:

elena said...

anio oppa na elena myda from iran
oppa na harmary soyo qrygo potaktrymyda oppa chebar send me your email adress
my email;elnaz1366@ymail.com
oppa na kidaryyeo

Anonymous said...

i love him already!