Friday, December 26, 2008

yong joon at park jin young's concert

thanks to suehan for posting these photos on byj's quilt. i've been wondering why there wasn't any photos. ^^

and below is suehan's translation from a blog on cyworld whose owner happens to be sitting just right at the back of yong joon's seat.




2008 Park Jin Young “Bad Party” Concert
2008.12.25 10:37

It was right under my nose..
I kept thinking about who that was, looking at him.. and then I realized it was Bae Yong Joon.

As usual, 5 managers were with him watching the show...
he seemed like a real person, focused in taking pictures of the concert with his camera.
Anyways, seeing BYJ by chance, he wasn’t as tall as I had thought.

I was sitting right behind him, so I couldn’t take any pictures of him from the front,
but I did take pictures of his backside.

source: cyworld

No comments: