Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Yong Joon sighting on 3 different occasions

there were fans who saw yong joon on different places and gave their wonderful experience of seeing the person in flesh. i think that, though he doesn't allow photos of him taken, i believe he always sees to it that he'll leave something special to make the meeting meaningful.

[Trans and Reposted] 3 short postings about seeing BYJ.
korean to english translation by suehan

suehan : Suhsulhee nim and I of byjintoronto café found 3 short postings about seeing BYJ
on the Korean internet. Please enjoy
.

****************

[I saw him when he came to New York.]
2008. 11.03 11:21

I saw him at the famous restaurant that specializes in breakfast, Nomar’s,
when he was eating brunch alone.

I approached to talk to him and told him that I am his fan and asked him
whether I could take picture of him.

He refused my request repetitively by saying, “I’m sorry.”
I was a little embarrassed so I returned to my seat feeling a bit bad.

I called a waiter to ask to pay for my meal and I found out that BYJ already
had paid for it before he had left.

It was nearly $90.00 and that made me became his devoted fan.

*********************************

[I heard that BYJ had come to my mom’s store.]
2008.10.20 23:36

I was going to have lunch with my younger sister (suehan: or brother)
yesterday because it was my mom’s birthday.

While at my mom’s store I saw BYJ’s postcard size picture.
He had autographed it and wrote my child’s name on it.. hahaha

Mom.. what’s this? My mom.. Oh.. BYJ came here the day before yesterday.
What? You should’ve called me. Hahaha

I asked him to autograph it for my grandson and he did it for me.
There were some Japanese near him and they didn’t know who he was.
Later, they realized that it was him and asked for his autograph, but he refused
saying that he was busy and had to leave right away.

He said that he would come back. I’ll call you when he comes back. Haha

I heard that he came with his mom and an actress and his mom was so pretty.

(suehan: The author and the member of byjintoronto cafe clarified later that
it was Philip Lee and Philip’s mom, not BYJ’s mom and an actress.)


************************

[I went to Byunsan Peninsula with my children last weekend for an autumn trip
and then went to Wido. I saw BYJ there.]

2008-10-30 13:59

He was seating right behind me eating and I didn’t realize that.
Later on, I saw someone who was looking at the ocean site and it looked like BYJ.
I wasn’t sure, but I was right.

He refused to take pictures, but he gave us one (suehan: the pictures that he carries)
and he wrote my children’s names and he autographed it.

It was fantastic. I’ve been a fan since he had made a debut.
We were on the same boat when we came to Gyukpo from Wido.
I experienced the seasickness, but the grilled salt water eel (suehan: The writer said
the name of fish is Anago in Japanese)
was so delicious.
We couldn’t finish them because it was so spicy that even my children couldn’t eat it.
We brought the leftovers to the house so we could eat them. It was so delicious.

No comments: